Cut your own, or pick your favorite pre-cut bunch from our farm stand.
Suggestions for Cut Flower Success
1. Cutting your own? Cut the stems deep into the plant. This is better for the plant and gives you a longer stronger stem to work with.
2. Remove the bottom leaves from the stem. Leaves submerged in water make the water murky, promote bacterial growth, and shorten vase life.
3. Place your newly cut flowers in cold water for 3-4 hours, or overnight. They will hold up better in your vase if allowed to rest before arranging.
4. When ready to arrange, re-cut the stems at a 45 degree angle. This keeps blunt ends off the bottom of the vase and helps the plant take in more water.
5. Change the water in your vase every 2-3 days.